BRANDIT is looking for a new member to join our team in Rome as a Brand Analyst/Online Anticounterfeiting specialist.
Your working days will be quite diverse with smaller and bigger projects. You will work closely with your colleagues in the department as well as the rest of the BRANDIT team.
If you have experience in working for the multicultural organization, you are passionate about your job and daily tasks and you are not afraid of any challenge, you are the right fit for our growing BRANDIT family.
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provide support with Online Brand Protection activities, Paid Search and Monitoring
- Provide support with monitoring, enforcement and prosecution activities.
Experience and key competencies include:
- Master’s Degree in Law (Italy)
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property Law is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of legal and business English, both written and spoken, knowledge of any other language is a big plus
- Strong digital skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A dynamic organisation that is growing rapidly
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- A positive, encouraging work environment with wonderful colleagues
- Opportunity to work with top brands and their C-level management teams
- Sustainable company values
- Competitive compensation package
You are the ideal candidate, if …
- You are ambitious, independent and responsible
- You consider punctuality and quality a matter of honor
- You work efficiently and structured without constant supervision, at the same time you are able to work on various tasks at once
- You have strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- You are open minded with good social skills that make communication clear, constructive and distinctive on any level
- You are a team player who welcomes feedback and is not afraid to give feedback, when necessary
Sound like your perfect job? Then send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your e-mail address will be used to send you communication messages and invitations to our events in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe at any time.
© 2020 BRANDIT. All Rights Reserved. Privacy notice & Terms and Conditions