Terms & Conditions
Welcome to BRANDIT !
The Terms and Conditions below govern your use of this Website and any other BRANDIT platforms (“Site”) managed by BRANDIT and affiliates
We welcome you to search our Site and read about our services. Note that use of the Site should not be illegal or offensive. Be mindful not to breach anyone’s right to privacy or infringe any intellectual property rights. Do not upload files that contain viruses or that may jeopardize the integrity of the Site.
Trademarks, copyright and any other intellectual property rights in content published by or on behalf of BRANDIT on our Site (i.e. text and images) are owned by BRANDIT or its authorized partners.
You may reproduce parts of the Site for your own private use only (i.e. non-commercial use) provided that you respect all intellectual property rights of BRANDIT.
- By registering or placing an order with us you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not accept them, you will not be able to order services from the Site or directly with us. By placing an order, you warrant and represent that you are legally capable of entering into binding agreements. An order placed by you is an offer and is only binding on us when we accept it. We will confirm such acceptance (if any) by sending you an email that we have received confirmation of your order, at which point a contract between us will be formed.
- When BRANDIT receives an order, BRANDIT will make their best effort to fulfil the requested service. You should however acknowledge that BRANDIT must not be held responsible for any failure to deliver services due to factors outside BRANDIT’s control – including rejections from the Registrars/Registries that BRANDIT is using to fulfil the services, unavailability of a domain name, insufficient actions by third parties or any failure of an order where you are responsible for providing up-to-date and correct information.
- Client can send modifications to an order that is not yet completed. Modifications should be submitted in the same way as normal orders are submitted. If an order is cancelled or rescheduled after BRANDIT has paid third parties, you will be responsible for paying BRANDIT the order fee.
- BRANDIT has the right to cancel an order or service, if the purpose is to correct mistakes made by BRANDIT, or a Registrar/Registry used by BRANDIT to fulfil the services.
- You agree to provide all documentation and information requested by BRANDIT in order to fulfil an order. If the requested documentation and/or information does not meet the requirements or is not provided within 30 days from the day of the request (regarding gTLDs), or 60 days from the day of the request (regarding ccTLDs) – BRANDIT will terminate the order in question. Moreover, BRANDIT will claim a fee of 10% of the fee associated with the terminated order.
- You agree and guarantee that the registration and use of any domain name and/or services will not infringe the rights of a third party (trademark rights, rights to a name, and copyrights), that it will not violate any legal regulations or offend common courtesy – and that the domain name and/or services will be used for legitimate purposes and not for the purpose of disturbing the business of a competitor, confusing or misleading Internet users or cybersquatting (registering, trafficking in, or using a domain name with bad faith intent to profit from the goodwill of a trademark belonging to someone else).
- Where you request to register a domain name using a local contact provided by BRANDIT, it is important to be aware that such a local contact may include (depending on the requirements in the country in question) a local email, a local billing contact, and/or a local administrative contact, and/or a local technical contact. Pending a successful order, you agree that this local contact will be utilized by BRANDIT to serve as the administrative, technical or billing contacts for the domain name(s).
- Where a local registrant is required, you authorize BRANDIT to register the requested domain names with the applicable registry and that BRANDIT or an entity controlled by BRANDIT will be stated as the registrant. BRANDIT also agrees not to use the domain name(s) for its own purpose.
- BRANDIT auto renews all domain names, unless they are terminated by you – this is done in order to secure for the client that the domain names are not deleted due to missing renewal payment.
- Right to domain name. You own all the domain names in your portfolio; BRANDIT is only managing them.
- Domains must be terminated in writing 45 days prior to their expiration date, otherwise they will be auto renewed and the price is due.
- Price changes can happen with a 30-day warning.
- Standard term of payment is fifteen (15) days net. In the event of late payment, the Client shall bear the costs of reminders, interest on arrears of 5% p.a. and other collection and legal costs incurred by BRANDIT. In the event of missing payment after 2 reminders, BRANDIT will not renew the domain name for the Client. The domain name may either be transferred to BRANDIT or lapsed.
While BRANDIT uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the correctness of materials on our Site and to avoid disruptions, we are not responsible for inaccurate information, discontinuance or other events which may cause you damage. Any reliance upon materials on this Site is at your own risk.
This Site may contain links to websites outside of BRANDIT. BRANDIT has no control over such third party websites and takes no responsibility for them. If you wish to link this Site to a third party website, BRANDIT might not object to such linking provided that you do not insinuate that you are affiliated with BRANDIT.
This Site is operated by BRANDIT GmbH, Bellerivestrasse 36, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. Should you have any question regarding the Site, please contact us at info@BRANDIT.com or call +41 44 515 65 75. If you have any questions about privacy, check our Privacy Notice here.
BRANDIT reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. You and BRANDIT agree that any claim or dispute relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland and brought before the Courts of Canton Zurich.