BRANDIT is looking for an experienced senior online investigator to join our brand protection family. We are on a mission to build a strong brand protection team and the investigations are one of the key elements to complete our mission. If you have many years of experience with conducing online investigations, and if you are passionate about leading a team and many investigation projects, you are the right one to join us.
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Effectively conducting online investigations for our clients to find IP infringers and their networks online
- Collect all relevant infringing evidence and create comprehensive reports to our clients
- Effectively communicate with our clients, explaining their prioritized online targets and providing follow-up solutions
- Setting up all partnerships with local investigators to provide our clients with global investigation services
- Work closely with our domain team, brand protection team, sales team, and marketing team to coordinate and develop an efficient workflow to meet the requirements of clients
- Manage all partners and ensure a high-quality standard of our investigative work before communicating with our clients
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
Experience and key competencies include:
- 5+ years’ experience on conducting online investigations
- Significant experience in leading and managing a team
- Experience with building effective workflows for the investigation department
- Excellent analytical skills that translate in working effectively with complex data
- A quick learner and good at using new technologies like OSINT tools such as Maltego
- A proven track record in the legal industry; a good understanding of intellectual property law is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in cybersecurity, legal, computer science or business administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English both in speaking and writing; additional language skill is a plus
- A dynamic organization that is growing rapidly
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Wonderful colleagues and a positive, encouraging work environment
- Great opportunities for leading projects, teams or even department
- Work with top brands in the world and their C-level management teams
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working place in 6 countries
- Initial 7 months contract with a possible transition to a permanent contract
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and relevant documents to: email@example.com
Let us know your achievements and what makes you different from the others.
Please use the email subject: “SOI – First name, Last name”.
Your e-mail address will be used to send you communication messages and invitations to our events in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe at any time.
© 2020 BRANDIT. All Rights Reserved. Privacy notice & Terms and Conditions