News and Insights
Senior Digital Legal Counsel (IP & Data Protection) with an entrepreneurial mindset
Start May 1st, 2019 (negotiable)
80 – 100%
- Collaborate with companies, from start-ups to multinationals, to help them assess legal risks when launching e-commerce sites or mobile applications
- Advise companies as an external legal resource on specific projects, such as GDPR compliance, contract revision or drafting of internal guidelines for online trademark usage for example
- Assess the use of digital marketing tools (e.g. targeted advertisement) or IT solutions under privacy law
- Reach out to potential clients
- Attend conferences and speak at events to gain visibility and grow the network
- Develop new services based on the effective needs of companies
- Team up with the whole team to exchange views, learn from each other and find new markets
We are offering you
- A motivating role in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment and where initiatives are welcome
- To work with legal experts with many years of experience
- To challenge yourself with business targets and fair rewarding
- To collaborate with and learn from the other BRANDIT companies covering domain name portfolio management, legal enforcement and intellectual property rights consultancy services
- A flexible work time and location (we have an office in Lausanne and in Zurich)
We would like to meet you if you have :
– Outstanding German and English writing skills.
Why? You will negotiate and write legal texts for companies in these 2 languages.
– Strong experience in intellectual property, data protection and/or IT law.
Why? BRANDIT Legal in Digital has a holistic approach and assesses risks for companies in the digital sphere by looking at these 3 fields of law. We are recognized experts with proven experience; this is why companies work with us.
– Entrepreneur mindset and good networking skills.
Why? It is expected of you to “go out” and expand our client base. This is why a part of your compensation will be based on the mandates you bring in. These clients will be your main responsibility. Prospection is part of the job. You may not have done it before, but you like the challenge and you are ready to speak up about what we do.
– Ability to transmit complex legal issues to business persons or a legal team and to provide clients with high quality and timely legal advice.
Why? We strive to help companies move forward faster with qualitative and comprehensible legal advice.
How to apply
Send your motivational application, CV and documents to Caroline Perriard (email@example.com) as soon as possible. You need to have a valid Swiss working permit. Let us also know your achievements, or if you have been working in-house, if you have other languages skills or special interests in new technologies, or anything else that makes you a little more digital and entrepreneurial than the others. Caroline is also available, if you have questions.