BRANDIT is looking for a real “people person” for the position of Office Coordinator in our Zurich office to start as soon as possible.
You should be a dynamic and outgoing professional, who is always full of energy and enjoys engaging in variety of activities.
You enjoy multi-tasking with colleagues across several departments, working to various deadlines. You work well under pressure and are able to juggle a lot of balls at the same time. You are also happy to take on tasks outside of your job description, if needed.
This position requires the ability to maintain confidentiality and to operate in the role with high ethical standards and professionalism.
The position is 40% and will be based in our Swiss (Zurich) office.
Primary tasks and responsibilities to include:
- Organising daily office operations (including the distribution of mail)
- Filing documents and contracts in a structured way
- First point of contact with visitors, also answering and redirecting phone calls
- Supporting the coordination with authorities, insurances, pension, banks etc.
- HR simple tasks, including organising on and off-boarding for new employees
- Supporting the planning of company events, group meetings and business travel
- Communication with different providers
Experience and key competencies include:
- Experience as an office coordinator and team assistant
- Fluent in German and English is a must (written and oral)
- Highly structured and organised
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication, social and time management skills
- Proficient use of MS Office products
We are offering you:
- A dynamic organisation that is growing rapidly
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- A positive, encouraging work environment with first-class colleagues
- Sustainable company values
You are the ideal candidate, if ….
- You are ambitious, independent and responsible
- You consider punctuality and quality a matter of honour
- You work efficiently and structured without constant supervision; at the same time, you are able to work on various tasks at once
- You have strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- You are open minded with good social skills that make communication clear, constructive and distinctive on any level
- You are a team player who welcomes a feedback and is not afraid to give feedback, when necessary
How to apply?
Sound like the job for you? Show us your skills and enthusiasm in a motivation letter and send it along with your CV to: email@example.com
Your e-mail address will be used to send you communication messages and invitations to our events in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe at any time.
© 2020 BRANDIT. All Rights Reserved. Privacy notice & Terms and Conditions