News and Insights
(Part time – Start May 1st, 2018 or earlier)
Malta, Switzerland or Denmark
- A motivating role in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Ambitious and international team
- Sustainable company values
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Development, set-up, implementation and execution of marketing strategy
- Email marketing (campaigns, newsletters, general communication)
- Social media
- Google AdWords / SEO
- Analysis of CPC
- Analysis of CPA
Experience and key competencies include:
- Relevant education and prior work experience in the field of marketing is mandatory
- Good communication skills
- Highly independent and self-driven
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a positive self starter, who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and international environment.
She/he enjoys taking responsibility, thinking outside the box and strives for excellence. High quality is important to us, meaning that precision and carefulness are other keywords.
Fluent English on business level is mandatory.
WORDS FROM OUR FOUNDER
I founded BRANDIT because in my opinion companies need a service driven provider rather than a profit driven with mass market focus.
We are going back to values such as honesty, personal relations, personal support, and we always strive to find the best solution for our clients.
Jesper Knudsen, CEO & Founder
How to apply
Send your motivational application, CV and documents to Caroline Selsås as soon as possible: email@example.com. She is also available, if you have questions.