BRANDIT is an international company highly focused on delivering the best legal service regarding strategic domain name consulting, (online) brand protection, legal advice related to digitalization and trademark portfolio management. Our client portfolio is fast growing and consists of companies ranging from start-ups to some of the largest and most well-known brands and companies across the world.
Due to high expectations of growth and a continued development of our services, we are now looking for a marketing manager helps to promote the company in multiple ways, builds the company awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet consumer need and general potential leads to maximize our profits.
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
Experience and key competencies include:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing and SEO
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and designing marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in English
- Legal market knowledge is a plus
- A dynamic organization that is growing rapidly
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Wonderful colleagues and a positive, encouraging work environment
- Great opportunities for leading projects
- Work with top brands in the world and their C-level management teams
- Competitive compensation package
HOW TO APPLY
Let us know your achievements and what makes you different from the others. Please use the email subject: “MM – First name, Last name”.
Your e-mail address will be used to send you communication messages and invitations to our events in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe at any time.
© 2020 BRANDIT. All Rights Reserved. Privacy notice & Terms and Conditions