News and Insights
Marketing & Communication Specialist
(Part time – Start December 1st, 2019)
Denmark or Switzerland
- A motivating role in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Ambitious and international team
- Sustainable company values
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Development, set-up, implementation and execution of marketing strategy
- Email marketing (campaigns, newsletters, general communication)
- Social media
- Google AdWords / SEO
- Analysis of CPC
- Analysis of CPA
Experience and key competencies include:
- Relevant education and prior work experience in the field of marketing & communication is mandatory
- Highly independent and self-driven
- Strong skills within Power Point and PDF
- Good graphical and editing skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF…
You are a positive self starter, who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and international environment.
You enjoy thinking outside the box and strives for excellence.
You can support the creation of marketing messages, presentations, ad placement, CRM strategy and tool.
C2 level in English is mandatory, German is an advantage.
WORDS FROM OUR FOUNDER
“I founded BRANDIT because in my opinion companies need a service driven provider rather than a profit driven with mass market focus.
We are going back to values such as honesty, personal relations, personal support, and we always strive to find the best solution for our clients.”
Jesper Knudsen, CEO & Founder
How to apply
Send your motivational application, CV and documents to Michael Munch (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Let us know your achievements and what makes you different from the others.