BRANDIT is looking for a new member to our team in the position of Legal Trainee who is digital-savvy, a positive self-starter and enjoys working in dynamic and international environment.
This role is dedicated to Brand Protection where you will be responsible for identifying, reporting, and enforcing online Intellectual Property misuse for our clients.
The position is a 100% and will be based in either our Italian (Rome) or Maltese (Sliema) office.
Primary tasks and responsibilities to include:
- Reviewing monitoring inputs (domain name, social media, logos, apps, etc.) for intellectual property infringements and preparing client recommendations and reports
- Considering other types of brand threats, e.g., phishing, hacking, counterfeits, etc.
- Gathering evidence, drafting and filing enforcement actions such as takedowns and domain disputes
- Researching developments in online legal and practical enforcement options
- Create and deliver consultative reports containing online appearances of brand abuse
- Analyse large datasets to establish trends or anomalies of interest
Experience and key competencies include:
- Master’s Degree in Law (Italian Master required for Italy)
- Strong Internet research skills required
- A basic understanding of online trademark and copyright infringements
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Ability to manage time effectively, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Great detail on quality and agreed procedures
- Previous experience working within a technology driven environment is a bonus
We are offering you:
- A dynamic organisation that is growing rapidly
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- A positive, encouraging work environment with first-class colleagues
- Opportunity to work with top brands and their C-level management teams
- Sustainable company values
- Competitive compensation package
You are the ideal candidate, if ….
- You are ambitious, independent and responsible
- You consider punctuality and quality a matter of honour
- You work efficiently and structured without constant supervision; at the same time, you are able to work on various tasks at once
- You have strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- You are open minded with good social skills that make communication clear, constructive and distinctive on any level
- You are a team player who welcomes feedback and is not afraid to give feedback, when necessary.
How to apply?
Sound like your perfect job? Then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We'd love to share our knowledge with you by email
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your e-mail address will be used to send you communication messages and invitations to our events in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe at any time.
© 2020 BRANDIT. All Rights Reserved. Privacy notice & Terms and Conditions