News and Insights
Legal Enforcement Counsel
80%-100% – Start 1st of May or as negotiated
- A motivating role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Working with an ambitious international team
- Sustainable company values
- Review of online brand monitoring reports, analysis and
- Consultancy/ legal advice in online brand protection and
- Drafting and handling of legal cases (UDRPs etc.)
- Contact with relevant authorities in dispute matters
- High level of client contact
- University legal qualifications
- Being used to communicating with clients on phone
- Digital-savvy, positive self starter
- Attention to detail and a solid working pace
- Skilled negotiator
- Fine-tuned understanding and empathy towards our
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a positive self starter, who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and international environment.
She/he enjoys working with clients and with a high level of responsibility.
High quality is important to us, meaning that precision and carefulness are other key-words. Fluency in English is a must and additional languages like German a plus. Prior work experience within the field of Online Enforcement of Intellectual Property rights is definitely an advantage.
WORDS FROM OUR FOUNDER
I founded BRANDIT because in my opinion companies need a service driven provider rather than a profit driven with mass market focus.
We are going back to values such as honesty, personal relations, personal support, and we always strive to find the best solution for our clients.
Jesper Knudsen, CEO & Founder
How to apply
Send your motivational application, CV and documents to Caroline Selsås as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org. She is also available, if you have questions.