BRANDIT is looking for a digital-savvy and positive self-starter to join our growing Legal Counsel team in a dynamic and international environment. The position is to start 1st of March 2023 (or as agreed) and will be based in either our Sliema office in Malta or our Rome office in Italy (100%).
As a Legal Counsel, you will primarily be responsible for giving consultancy and legal advice in online brand protection and enforcement; in particular, in reviewing online brand monitoring reports and analysing data. You will draft and handle legal cases (UDRPs, DRPs, etc.) and contacting relevant authorities in dispute matters.
Our Legal Counsels enjoy having a high level of client contact in order to understand their business needs and we strive to create added value to our services.
You must be ready to work with a consultant mindset:
We are looking for someone with university legal qualifications and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience of legal commercial and intellectual property work.
New technologies are part of your every day life and your curious nature leads you to find efficiencies in the way you work.
You have a positive mindset with excellent attention to detail. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and maintain a solid working rhythm. Your skills also allow you to perform well in a team, you are flexible and have a pragmatic and efficient approach to your daily tasks.
For BRANDIT, our clients are at the heart of everything we do and as such, you will need to have a finely-tuned understanding and empathy towards their business issues and how to best support them in resolving them.
We are offering you:
- A dynamic organisation that is growing rapidly
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- A positive, encouraging work environment with first-class colleagues
- Opportunity to work with top brands and their C-level management teams
- Sustainable company values
- Competitive compensation package
You are the ideal candidate, if ….
- You are ambitious, independent and responsible
- You consider punctuality and quality a matter of honour
- You work efficiently and structured without constant supervision; at the same time, you are able to work on various tasks at once
- You have strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- You are open minded with good social skills that make communication clear, constructive and distinctive on any level
- You are a team player who welcomes feedback and is not afraid to give feedback, when necessary
How to apply?
Show us your skills and enthusiasm in a motivation letter and send it along with your CV to our email address:
We'd love to share our knowledge with you by email
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your e-mail address will be used to send you communication messages and invitations to our events in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe at any time.
© 2020 BRANDIT. All Rights Reserved. Privacy notice & Terms and Conditions