News and Insights
Head of Online Legal Enforcement
(Start : as soon as possible)
80 – 100%
We are offering you:
– A motivating role in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment and where self-initiative is welcome
– To challenge yourself with business targets and fair reward
– To collaborate with and learn from the other BRANDIT companies covering domain name portfolio management, digital & privacy and intellectual property rights consultancy services
– A flexible work time and location (our main office is in Zurich)
Legal Expert and Team Leader
– Manage a team with a positive leadership style
– Provide consultancy/legal advice in online brand protection and enforcement
– Draft and handle legal cases (UDRPs, takedowns, etc.)
– Have the ambition to set up new industry standards
– Enjoy a high level of client contact
– Develop new services based on the effective needs of companies
– Attend conferences and speak at events to gain visibility and grow the network
– Team up with the whole team to exchange views, learn from each other and find new markets
We would like to meet you if you have :
– Strong experience in intellectual property and online brand protection
Why? You will counsel and advise clients based on monitoring reports related to online infringements.
– Entrepreneur mindset and good networking skills.
Why? It is expected of you to develop new services and communicate them to our clients.
– Ability to transmit complex legal issues to business persons or a legal team and to provide clients with high quality and timely legal advice.
Why? We strive to help companies move forward faster with qualitative and comprehensible legal advice.
– Interests in new technologies and new ways of leveraging the protection of IP rights
Why? We see new types of violations every day and work with partners using the latest technologies to track IP infringements.
Words from our founder
“I founded BRANDIT because in my opinion companies need a service driven provider rather than a profit driven with mass market focus.
We are going back to values such as honesty, personal relations, personal support, and we always strive to find the best solution for our clients.”
– Jesper Knudsen, CEO & Founder
How to apply
Send your motivational application, CV and documents to Caroline Perriard firstname.lastname@example.org. as soon as possible. You need to have a valid Swiss permit or be a citizen of EU/EEA. Let us also know your achievements, your languages skills or any special interests in IP and new technologies.