BRANDIT is an international company highly focused on delivering the best service with regards to online intellectual property, strategic domain name consulting, brand protection and legal advice related to digitalisation.
Our client portfolio is fast growing and consists of companies ranging from start-ups to some of the largest and most well known brands and companies across the world.
Due to high expectations of growth and a continued development of our services, we are now looking for the next dynamic and motivated person to join us as Head of Legal Brand Protection.
The position is 80-100% and will be based in one of our 5 locations (Denmark, Malta, Switzerland, Italy or The Netherlands).
Your key activities will be two-fold:
Legal Expert and Team Leader
- Provide consultancy/legal advice in online brand protection and enforcement
- Have the ambition to set up new industry standards
- Connect with key providers and platforms
- Draft and handle legal cases (UDRPs, takedowns, etc.)
- Manage a team with a positive leadership style
- Enjoy a high level of client contact and prospection
- Develop new services based on the effective needs of companies
- Be responsible for reaching the targets
- Attend conferences and speak at events to gain visibility and grow the network
- Team up with the whole company to exchange views, learn from each other and find new markets
We are offering you
- A motivating role in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment and where self-initiative is welcome
- To challenge yourself with business targets and fair reward
- To collaborate with and learn from the other BRANDIT companies covering domain name portfolio management, digital & privacy and intellectual property rights consultancy services
- A flexible work time and work in one of our 5 locations
We would like to meet you if you have:
A strong experience in intellectual property and online brand protection
Why? You will counsel and advise clients based on monitoring reports related to online infringements.
A proven track of setting up an online brand protection programme
Why? We make online brand protection meaningful for our clients and believe in data intelligence.
An entrepreneurial mindset and good networking skills
Why? It is expected of you to develop new services and sell them to our clients.
An ability to transmit complex legal issues to business persons or a legal team and to provide clients with high quality and timely legal advice
Why? We strive to help companies move forward faster with qualitative and comprehensible legal advice.
Interests in new technologies and new ways of leveraging the protection of IP rights
Why? We see new types of violations every day and work with partners using the latest technologies to track IP infringements.
How to apply?
Send your covering letter, CV and documents to Caroline Perriard (email@example.com) as soon as possible. Let us also know your achievements, your languages skills or any special interests in IP and new technologies. Applications will be reviewed based on these submitted documents.
Your e-mail address will be used to send you communication messages and invitations to our events in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe at any time.
© 2020 BRANDIT. All Rights Reserved. Privacy notice & Terms and Conditions