News and Insights
Employee of the year
Last Friday we had the yearly Christmas Party at BRANDIT.
This year we for the first time made an event and celebrated the “Employee of the Year”.
Please join us in congratulating Michal for winning the award as BRANDIT “Employee of the Year 2018”.
Criteria for nomination
- Strong capabilities & ongoing professionalism – someone you trust always to get the job done with high quality
- Team player – someone you can always count on as a team member and employee. The person that always thinks about the team and how to contribute most to the team effort
- Winning personality – someone who spreads enthusiasm when they enter the workplace in the morning
- Entrepreneurial mindset – A person that is always looking for improvement and optimizations
- Eager and curious mindset – A person that is never afraid of a challenge and never takes a NO for an answer. A person who sees opportunities instead of problems
The reason why Michal won the award:
- Strong capabilities, always striving for learning more and for streamlining processes.
- Very much appreciated by all clients, very good feedback on a regular basis.
- Always going the extra mile for the client and the team.
- Supportive and enthusiastic team player with a contagious laugh.
- Michal has been taking on a huge responsibility when our Head of Support left for maternity leave.
- Michal has really stepped up in all ways. Always positive and solution oriented, always striving to improve the team work and the personal work.
- Michal has coped with a huge work load in a very good way.
- Michal is the definition of the BRANDIT family and spirit.