Domain Names and Web Sites
Monitoring and Enforcement
The Internet is a large and unregulated space, or it can be. That is why you need support from experienced professionals to monitor your digital properties and enforce action when necessary. Monitoring and Enforcement
We can act as your eyes, ears, and enforcer so you can focus on your business.
We have extensive domain name enforcement experience with amazing dispute success rates.
Our experts are committed to providing real protection with tailored services. Through continuous brand monitoring, we are able to detect any abuses or infringements to your brand. We can then advice and support you in taking down cybersquatting with personalised, articulated programmes that align business targets with budgets.
We act as your eyes and ears, monitoring the domain name space and staying ahead of new TLD launches to ensure no one is diluting your brand reputation.
- Scan – to find domains hijacking your trademarks, logotypes, or other IP rights
- Health check – to assess potential infringements and enforcement options
- Web Page Change Watch – to regularly verify any changes in the content of a monitored domain
Enforcement and Takedown
With a 99.9% success rate in domain name disputes, our committed team think outside of the box to tackle and remove online threats, ensuring your brands are protected and their visibility maximised.
- Disputes – to recover or suspend domains hijacking or cybersquatting your trademarks before any arbitration forums.
- Takedown – to close infringing web sites or just remove infringing content
- Buy backs – to acquire domains already owned by third parties and help you avoid costly, time consuming and public legal proceedings
- Anti-Phishing – to stop fraudulent emails coming from email addresses similar to yours