News and Insights
(Full Time – Start May 1st , 2019)
Ta Xbiex / Msida area
– A motivating role in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
– Ambitious international team
– Sustainable company values
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
– Registrations, transfers and updates of domain names
– Day to day client support on phone and email
– Weekly project status reports to clients
– Contact with authorities and technical providers on an operational day to day basis
– Other administrative tasks connected to client support
– Occasional face to face meetings with clients
Experience and key competencies include:
– Relevant education and prior work experience in the field of client support or domain management
– Being used to communicating with clients on phone
– Fluency in English is crucial
– Self-driven with a big engagement
– High client focus
– High focus on quality and agreed procedures
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is a positive self starter, who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and international environment.
She/he enjoys working with clients and with a high level of responsibility.
High quality is important to us, meaning that precision and carefulness are other key-words. Fluency in English is mandatory and German is an advantage.
Words from our founder
“I founded BRANDIT because in my opinion companies need a service driven provider rather than a profit driven with mass market focus.
We are going back to values such as honesty, personal relations, personal support, and we always strive to find the best solution for our clients.”
– Jesper Knudsen, CEO & Founder
How to apply
Send your motivational application, CV and documents to Jesper Knudsen as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also available, if you have questions.