News and Insights
Client Supporter BRANDIT Malta
(Full Time – Start August 1st, 2020 or as negotiated)
Ta Xbiex/ Msida area
- A motivating role in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Ambitious and international team with different cultural backgrounds
- Sustainable company values
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Registrations, transfers and updates of domain names
- Day to day client support on phone and email
- Weekly project status reports to clients
- Contact with authorities and technical providers on an operational day to day basis
- Other administrative tasks connected to client support
- Occasional face to face meetings with clients
Experience and key competencies include:
- Relevant education and prior work experience in the field of client support or domain management
- Being used to communicating with clients on phone
- Fluency in English is crucial (written & oral)
- Self-driven with a big engagement
- High client focus
- High focus on quality and agreed procedures
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF…
You are energized, positive, social, passionate, helpful, structured, curious and innovative and you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and international environment.
You want to be a part of a strong team of competent colleagues, where team work is essential, but you can also work independently.
You have a flair for technical and logical thinking.
As a Client Supporter you will be responsible for always providing the best support towards our international clients. We expect you to love client contact, to be dedicated when dealing with different support issues and have a high service gen.
You are able to see the possibilities instead of the problems and enjoy working with clients with a high level of responsibility. High quality is extremely important to us, meaning that precision and carefulness are main keywords for us. At BRANDIT we always go the extra mile for our clients and we expect our new Client Supporter to do the same.
You are attracted to working for the same company for years and become a trusted employee with the dedication to develop new skill sets over the years.
This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career in a dynamic international company by supporting existing and new clients in all domain related matters.
WORDS FROM OUR FOUNDER
“I founded BRANDIT because in my opinion companies need a service driven provider rather than a profit driven with mass market focus.
We are going back to values such as honesty, personal relations, personal support, and we always strive to find the best solution for our clients.”
Jesper Knudsen, CEO & Founder
How to apply
Show us your skills and enthusiasm in a motivation letter and send it along with your CV to Ann Mortensen: firstname.lastname@example.org.