News and Insights
(Full Time – Start October 1st , 2019 or as negotiated)
Your key activities will be:
– Registrations, transfers and updates of domain names
– Day to day client support on phone and email (prior work experience in the field of client support is preferred)
– Weekly project status reports to clients
– Contact with authorities and technical providers on an operational day to day basis
– Other administrative tasks connected to client support
We are offering you:
– To join an ambitious and international team where initiatives are welcome
– To work with domain experts with many years of experience
– Sustainable company values
We would like to meet you if you have:
– Outstanding English and German writing/speaking skills.
Why? You will communicate internally and with clients in these two languages.
– Good prioritization and problem-solving skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
Why? A good supporter must always be one step ahead and think about every single detail.
– Common sense to provide both practical and theoretical advice and to be a creative problem solver.
Why? Everyone in Support also acts as an advisor to the clients to give them the best service possible.
– Strong MS Office skills.
Why? We work with MS Office tools on a daily basis (word, excel, etc.)
– You enjoy working with clients and you have a high level of responsibility.
Why? It is important to us that our new colleague enjoys the work with clients as much as we do.
– You strive for high quality: precision and carefulness are keywords to us.
Why? We want to be the best provider with the best reputation in the industry.
How to apply
Send your motivational letter, CV and documents per email to Vladimira Davidik as soon as possible Vladimira.Davidik@brandit.com. We are available if you have questions.