BRANDIT and Pasabi are delighted to announce their collaboration to use Pasabi’s AI, behavioural analytics and BRANDIT’s legal expertise to help brands crack down on counterfeit products and unauthorised selling online. Having jointly developed a Platform Risk Assessment solution, we are excited to be working together to help brands find their biggest threats, protect their customers, their reputations and defeat the fraudsters.
The popularity of online platforms and the global reach they offer means brands are continually challenged by fraudsters exploiting their name and reputation across multiple channels. The volume of posts makes monitoring and taking effective action on a manual basis an overwhelming and never-ending task. The combined power of Pasabi’s AI analytics plus BRANDIT’s IP and trademark legal expertise provides brands with a full-service solution to strategically tackle online risks at scale.
Caroline Perriard, Co-CEO at BRANDIT:
“We work with a number of top technology providers within the online brand protection industry, but our Platform Risk Assessment solution with Pasabi allows us to offer something different for our clients. Brands often spend a large portion of their budget on monitoring tactics that are not bringing efficient results. Pasabi’s AI technology can quickly assess the risks on existing platforms and by adding a human element with BRANDIT’s extensive legal expertise, we are able to transform how brands tackle this growing problem, allowing them to focus on what matters to make a difference in the long-term.”
Chris Downie, CEO Pasabi:
“As a pure play SaaS company, we’re looking to develop our ecosystem to deliver the best service possible to our customers. We wanted to partner with BRANDIT because we recognise their expertise and wealth of experience in online brand protection. We collaborated on developing a Platform Risk Assessment solution to give brands key insights on the scale of the challenges they face, and to provide informed recommendations for an effective online brand protection strategy. Our holistic approach uses AI technology to find patterns of fraudulent activity across multiple channels, connecting individuals and groups working together. Combined with BRANDIT’s legal expertise, our analysis helps brands prioritise the biggest threats and provides the evidence they need to take effective action against the worst offenders.”
To read more about the Platform Risk Assessment, click here.
Pasabi’s AI behavioural analytics technology enables online marketplaces, platforms, communities and brands to deliver a more authentic and trusted digital experience.
Our unique approach of combining customer and external reputation data delivers the insights our customers need to understand who they can trust. By detecting illegal content, such as counterfeit products, unauthorised goods and fake reviews, we help our customers deliver a trusted user experience.
BRANDIT is a boutique firm with BIG capabilities! Tackling intellectual property and brand protection with a completely new approach, BRANDIT brings together a hybrid of domain name, online brand protection, legal and consultancy expertise, all under one roof. With the focus very much on the customer, BRANDIT protects brands and IP globally, on and offline, in this fast-moving and newly merged environment.
The award-winning BRANDIT team brings unparalleled expertise and experience in the IP and data worlds with almost 1,000 companies and over 40 law firms relying on BRANDIT as their strategic partner.
BRANDIT’s business areas include:
- strategic domain name consulting – helping to make the right and sustainable decisions for brands online;
- domain portfolio services – going above and beyond to develop and maintain a thriving domain portfolio;
- online brand protection and enforcement – legally qualified experts offer the full suite of enforcement services;
- monitoring – working with all the top tech providers to monitor and protect trademarks, domain names, apps, marketplaces, content, logos, social media and anti-fraud;
- digital and data – legal consulting for a hassle-free launch of a brand’s digital strategies, data protection and technology-based projects;
- strategic trademark consulting – trademark experts guide or drive the entire process from strategy to enforcement; and
- investigation services – intelligence-led research and targeted investigations, connecting the dots and giving companies the complete picture.