BRANDIT is an international company highly focused on delivering the best legal service regarding strategic domain name consulting, (online) brand protection, legal advice related to digitalization and trademark portfolio management.
Our client portfolio is fast growing and consists of companies ranging from start-ups to some of the largest and most well-known brands and companies across the world.
Due to high expectations of growth and a continued development of our services, we are now looking for the next dynamic and motivated person to join our entrepreneurial team in Amsterdam office.
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Understand client’s needs and requirements
- Research accounts and identify high potential clients
- Profile high potential clients and produce customized contact plan
- Cold calling and cold emailing
- Make appointments for the business development manager
- Manage the CRM tool and keep track on sales process
- Monthly evaluation on sales KPIs and performance
Experience and key competencies include:
- Proven business development or inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM tool
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in English and a second language
- Legal market knowledge is a plus
- A dynamic organization that is growing rapidly
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Wonderful colleagues and a positive, encouraging work environment
- Great opportunities for leading projects
- Work with top brands in the world and their C-level management teams
- Competitive compensation package
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and relevant documents to: email@example.com
Let us know your achievements and what makes you different from the others. Please use the email subject: “AMBD – First name, Last name”.
Your e-mail address will be used to send you communication messages and invitations to our events in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe at any time.
© 2020 BRANDIT. All Rights Reserved. Privacy notice & Terms and Conditions