News and Insights
Ta Xbiex/ Msida area
- A motivating role in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Ambitious and international team
- Sustainable company values
- An attractive workplace in an innovative technology company
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Process and enter sales invoices, credit memos and cash receipts
- Monitor and follow-up on cash collections
- Process accounts payable and cash disbursements
- Interact with clients and vendors
Experience and key competencies include:
- Minimum A’ level in accounts
- At least 2 years experience in accounts receivable and bookkeeping
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Microsoft Office experience with strong Excel skills
- Confident use of software (especially SAP byDesign and SAP Concur)
- Mindset for continuous improvement with good problem solving skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a positive self starter, who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and international environment.
She/he has organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines. High quality is important to us, meaning that precision and carefulness are other keywords.
Verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory, German is an asset.
WORDS FROM OUR FOUNDER
“I founded BRANDIT because in my opinion companies need a service driven provider rather than a profit driven with mass market focus.
We are going back to values such as honesty, personal relations, personal support, and we always strive to find the best solution for our clients.”
CEO & Founder
HOW TO APPLY
Send your motivational application, CV and documents to René Malmberg by mid-august: firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also available, if you have questions.