As an Account Receivable Assistant in BRANDIT, you become part of our developing Finance department, which is taking the team and the company to the next level by implementing the automisation and streamlining of processes.
Your working days will be quite diverse with small and large projects. You will work closely with your colleagues in the department as well as the CFO and the rest of BRANDIT team.
If you have experience working in a finance / accounting department within a multicultural organisation, you are passionate about your job and daily tasks, and you are not afraid of any challenge, you are the right fit for our growing BRANDIT family.
Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Controlling of sales orders
- Invoicing the customers
- Posting of payments
- Responsible for the Invoice inbox
- Weekly reminders
- Creating and updating customers and service contracts
- Support our clients as well as colleagues regarding invoices
- Ad hoc tasks
Experience and key competencies include:
- Relevant education and experience from accounting and sales order administration
- Several years of experience in a similar position required
- Solution-oriented – able to identify problems and find quick solutions
- High level of proficiency in spoken and written English, German is a big plus
- A dynamic organisation that is growing rapidly
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- A positive, encouraging work environment with wonderful colleagues
- Sustainable company values
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working place in our Maltese office
You are the ideal candidate, if …
- You are ambitious, independent and responsible
- You consider punctuality and quality a matter of honour
- You work efficiently and structured without constant supervision, at the same time you are able to work on various tasks at once
- You are open minded with good social skills that make communication clear, constructive and distinctive on any level
- You are a team player who welcomes a feedback and is not afraid to give feedback, when necessary
Sound like your perfect job? Then send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your e-mail address will be used to send you communication messages and invitations to our events in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe at any time.
© 2020 BRANDIT. All Rights Reserved. Privacy notice & Terms and Conditions